Whether you are:
- Promoting your main business or side hustle
- On Video Calls or Webinars
- Creating online courses
- Or just video chatting with friends and family
In this one day, live workshop you will:
- Learn to be calm, confident and relaxed on video
- Feel comfortable being yourself when you hit record
- Know what to say and how to remember it when the lights are on you
- Learn how equipment and video techniques effect how you are perceived by your viewer
- Learn how to start a YouTube Channel and grow your viewers from 0 to "Infinity and Beyond"
- Use keywords to get more viewers and subscribers
- Help your viewers know you, like you, trust you and buy from you!
Go Home With:
- Before and After Video of Yourself
- The Social Video Rockstar Stater Kit (a $29 value)
- Your YouTube Channel Ready for Your First Video
- Your First 5 Video Content Plan
- Keywords that target your audience
What's The Workshop Like?
Get a behind the scenes look at the sparkly, fun energy!
What You Get:
- 1/2 Day On Camera Topics (What You Say, How You Say It and Behind The Scenes)
- 1/2 Day On Promoting Your Video (Creating your YouTube Channel, Using Keywords, Getting Viewers)
- Before and After Video of You
- On Camera Coaching with Jenn
- Private Facebook Group
- The Social Video Rockstar Star Starter Kit ($29 Value)
- 30 Days To Your First Video in 10 Minutes/Day Check List
“If you think ‘winging it’ on your video’s is okay, think again. Jenn’s course taught me how to enhance my brand and stop diminishing it with my lackluster video presentation.”Julie Steelman
“Jenn Flaa is the Bonnie Raitt of videology.”Nancy Rielle
“Jenn covers everything you could possibly want to know about how to look good and feel comfortable on camera...And does it from a really authentic, real place showing you how to shine from the inside out.”Katie Hess
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Rock Vocalist Jennifer Flaa began her career testing space flight hardware at NASA. She was QA Manager at Symantec and several Bay Area startups before founding Vettanna. She has setup the QA department at companies like eBay, Project InVision International and Skybox Imaging. She’s written training curriculums for tech workers, executives and entrepreneurs and has trained people around the world including Dell, Microsoft and the US Air Force. She also consults with executives and entrepreneurs about media training, publicity and social media. Recently expanding into on camera training to help professionals and experts be themselves when the camera rolls for teleconferences and vlogs so they can avoid the mistakes that diminish viewer confidence drive away customers. She is the author of "The Happiness Handbook: Living Your Extraordinary Life" and is the vocalist, flutist and songwriter for her bands Urban Fiction and The Zippy Katz.
$179.00Be a Social Video RockstarTake your new skills to the next level. More tips, videos and examples.
$59.99Secret Conversation Styles of Men, Women and BossesConversations going wonky? Getting mansplained? Interrupted? Intimidated? Get tips and proven techniques for turning uncomfortable conversations into productive work relationships.