Too Nervous? Does the thought of being on camera have you shaking in your boots? No problem!
We've got tons of practical tips for how to behave (and not embarrass yourself) on video!
- How to use simple video techniques to appear calm and confident
- Where to look so the viewer feels like you are talking only to them
- When and where to record
- How to relax and be yourself
- Tips from real actors and singers
Don’t Know What To Say? Are you rambling on and having difficulty finding the topic or the point?
We'll cover what to say and how to say it so you promote your business, grow your audience, gain loyal fans that buy from you!
- What to say
- How to remember it
- How to say it (not boring or over excited)
- How long your video should be
Get ready to get your geek on!
We will demystify the tech you need to get your videos created and shared.
- Lighting tips
- Microphone tips
- Camera tips
- Background options
- Simple editing tricks that make your videos pop
- Trainer and Online Course Creator
- Side Hustlers
- You use video conference calls in your business
Now you can learn the 3 Step Process to becoming a social video rock star! We reveal how you can turn viewers into buyers without tarnishing your brand and trashing your image.
In this fast, self paced online fun series You Will Learn:
- To avoid the top 5 mistakes that turn viewers off within the first 10 seconds?
- The 3 Step Process to becoming a social video rock star
- The 3 changes that will produce the biggest impact in your videos
- Get inside your viewer’s mind – see how they perceive you
- How to create an instant connection with your viewer and get them to buy faster
- What to say, how to say it, how to get to the point faster and how to engage them within the first 10 seconds
- Insider tricks for creating more compelling, professional looking videos
Are you ready To Rock your videos?
It’s time to learn to be relaxed & captivating on video from a real rock star!
- Shine Your Light - Step 1 Intro FREE PREVIEW
- Your Image & Your Viewer's Perception of You
- 4 Examples of Video & Sound Quality
- Does Sex Really Sell?
- OMG! What Are You Wearing?
- What Should I Wear on Video? (Ladies)
- What Should I Wear on Video? (Gents)
- How To Be A Fashionista - Or At Least Be A Little Stylish
- Do I Have To Wear Makeup?
- Do Men Have To Wear Makeup on Video?
- 3 Secrets To Looking Great on Video
- Hair Tips
- What's Behind You? Your Background Speaks
- Creating Viewer Connection - 10 Shot Examples
- Communicating Confidence in the First 5 Seconds - How To Sit
- Being Yourself On Camera
- Overnight Sensation!
- Should I Use a Script?
- Getting the Light Right
- Summary and 10% To Remember ****
- Lab Answers ***
- What Should I Eat So My Skin Looks Good On Video?
“If you think ‘winging it’ on your video’s is okay, think again. Jenn’s course taught me how to enhance my brand and stop diminishing it with my lackluster video presentation.”Julie Steelman
“Jenn Flaa is the Bonnie Raitt of videology.”Nancy Rielle
“Jenn covers everything you could possibly want to know about how to look good and feel comfortable on camera...And does it from a really authentic, real place showing you how to shine from the inside out.”Katie Hess
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Rock Vocalist Jennifer Flaa began her career testing space flight hardware at NASA. She was QA Manager at Symantec and several Bay Area startups before founding Vettanna. She has setup the QA department at companies like eBay, Project InVision International and Skybox Imaging. She’s written training curriculums for tech workers, executives and entrepreneurs and has trained people around the world including Dell, Microsoft and the US Air Force. She also consults with executives and entrepreneurs about media training, publicity and social media. Recently expanding into on camera training to help professionals and experts be themselves when the camera rolls for teleconferences and vlogs so they can avoid the mistakes that diminish viewer confidence drive away customers. She is the author of "The Happiness Handbook: Living Your Extraordinary Life" and is the vocalist, flutist and songwriter for her bands Urban Fiction and The Zippy Katz.
Secret Conversation Styles of Men, Women and Bosses
If your business communications are frustrating you this is the course for you. Bring an open mind and a willingness to experiment with new techniques in order to transform your business relationships. Did you know that men and women both have
Are you uncomfortable negotiating? Now you can be confident and powerful in any negotiation!