These 2 candidates appear before you for their video interview.
Before they even say a word, you have received a ton of subliminal information.
Your top candidate just finished video interviews with these 3 recruiters.
Which one are you?
A picture is worth a thousand word and you are communicating without saying a word. Are you saying you are:
- Easy To Talk To
Your competition has taken this class. Why risk winging it?
In Video Interviewing for Managers, Recruiters & Hiring Teams you will learn:
- Your Goal on Video (It's Not What You Think)
- How to control how the viewer perceives you
- How to critique a video candidate
- How to Be Fresh Every Time When Doing Multiple Video Interviews/
After this class you will:
- Rock each and every video interview
- Set your candidate at ease so they are comfortable revealing themselves
- Objectively evaluate candidates even with so much subjective data available
- Fairly assess candidates who have varying degrees of video effectiveness
- Executives and Managers
- Teams using video for job interviews
- Anyone conducing job interviews on video
- How To Rock A Video Job Interview For Job Seekers
- Focuses on how the candidate can be professional on video in order to be competitive in today's job market.
- This course does not cover how to conduct a job interview or what questions to ask
- This class assumes that you are familiar with how to interview and the laws around hiring
- This class does not cover how to edit video as the majority of video job interviews are live.
Prerequisites & Advanced Preparation:
- This class assumes that you have experience using Skype, Zoom or similar apps on your computer or phone
- We assume that you know how to record a video on your computer, tablet or smart phone
- No special advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course
- Come with an open mind and be open to trying new things and practicing
- 2 hours of video instruction
- 1+ hour of lab work to practice
- Your Goal...It's Not What You Think
- Where Do I Look?
- How To Look Convey Confidence in the 1st 5 Seconds
- How To Convey Power, Authority & Intelligence in the 1st 5 Seconds
- Your First Impression
- What Should I Wear - Ladies
- What Should I Wear - Men
- Should I Wear Makeup On Video?
- Do Men Have To Wear Makeup on Video?
- Your Hair on Video
- What's Behind You? Your Background is Speaking Too!
- Good Backgrounds for Video Interviews
- How To Sit Comfortably On Video
- What To Do With Your Hands
- Glare in Your Glasses
- Practice Tips
- Before Interview Example Explained
- Lab 2a - Practice Your New Video Behaviors
- Lab 2b - Recruiter Lab
- How To Behave On Video Quiz
- Why Video Interviews are Popular
- When To Schedule The Interview
- What To Expect
- Pulling Focus Away From You
- How In Person & Video Interviews Differ
- How To Start & End Your Video Interview
- Ending The Interview - The Final Question
- #1 Pitfall for Recruiters
- Lab 3 – Prace Removing Distractions
- During The Interview Quiz
- 3-8 Time Recruiter Final
- Fear of Being Seen & Revealing Yourself
- Un-Nerving Yourself
- Grounding Meditation
- Lab 4 - Practice Un-Nerving Yourself
- Un-Nerving Yourself Quiz
- The #1 Thing You Must Do Immediately on Video
- How To Critique a Candidate on Video
- Visual Cognitive Bias
- How to Deal with a Bad Video Presentation & Distractions
- Manipulating with Video
- Setting a Subject At Ease
- Tip Sheet For Job Seekers on Video
- Lab 5 - Visual Bias
- Visual Bias Quiz
- Do I Need To Buy New Camera, Mic, Lights and Backdrop for This Interview?
- Equipment Experiment - Easy, Affordable Setup
- Behind The Scenes FREE PREVIEW
- Upgraded Camera & Mic
- What's On My Desk During Video Interviews?
- Jenn's Office Setup With Ambient Light For Video Interviews
- Jenn's Office Setup With Full Lighting and White Backdrop
- Lab 6 - Experiment With Your Video Setup
- Equipment Quiz
- Should I Use a Script?
- #1 Way To Bore Your Viewer
- Video Check List Animated
- Lab 7 - Practice Your Video Introduction
- Your Video Check List
- Your Introduction Video Quiz
- Intro Video About The Process
- Jenn's Last Thoughts
- Lab 9 Last Labs
- Sample Interview Questions
- The 10% To Remember
- Getting Better Candidates
- Video Coaching
- Your Next Class?
- Video Class Comparison FREE PREVIEW
“If you think ‘winging it’ on your video’s is okay, think again. Jenn’s course taught me how to enhance my brand and stop diminishing it with my lackluster video presentation.”Julie Steelman
“Jenn Flaa is the Bonnie Raitt of videology.”Nancy Rielle
“Jenn covers everything you could possibly want to know about how to look good and feel comfortable on camera...And does it from a really authentic, real place showing you how to shine from the inside out.”Katie Hess
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Rock Vocalist Jennifer Flaa began her career testing space flight hardware at NASA. She was QA Manager at Symantec and several Bay Area startups before founding Vettanna. She has setup the QA department at companies like eBay, Project InVision International and Skybox Imaging. She’s written training curriculums for tech workers, executives and entrepreneurs and has trained people around the world including Dell, Microsoft and the US Air Force. She also consults with executives and entrepreneurs about media training, publicity and social media. Recently expanding into on camera training to help professionals and experts be themselves when the camera rolls for teleconferences and vlogs so they can avoid the mistakes that diminish viewer confidence drive away customers. She is the author of "The Happiness Handbook: Living Your Extraordinary Life" and is the vocalist, flutist and songwriter for her bands Urban Fiction and The Zippy Katz.
Be a Social Video Rockstar
“More than 100 million Americans watch online video content on an average day.” Will your video be one? You are only 3 steps away from being a social video rockstar!
Secret Conversation Styles of Men, Women and Bosses
If your business communications are frustrating you this is the course for you. Bring an open mind and a willingness to experiment with new techniques in order to transform your business relationships. Did you know that men and women both have
Are you uncomfortable negotiating? Now you can be confident and powerful in any negotiation!