Four people are in a video meeting.
Which one are you?
A picture is worth 1000 words and your image is telling your clients and coworkers more than you realize.
Don't let your boss assume that you are not working based upon your video image.
Don't let your client misinterpret your confidence, knowledge & professionalism based upon your video image.
Don't let your team perceive you as lacking confidence in your idea or solution.
This class includes labs so that you can try out your new skills right away!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Dos & Don'ts
- The #1 mistake you are making when you are on video
- What distracts viewers
- What bores viewers
- What equipment you need
After this class you will:
- Rock your video meetings
- Project confidence & professionalism
- Have eye contact with your viewer
- Stand out from the crowd!
- Everyone using video for meetings and calls
- This class does not cover how to edit video as the majority of video meetings are live.
Prerequisites & Advanced Preparation:
- This class assumes that you have experience using Skype, Zoom or similar apps on your computer or phone
- We assume that you know how to record a video on your computer, tablet or smart phone
- No special advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course
- Come with an open mind and be open to trying new things and practicing
- 30 minutes of video instruction
- 1+ hour of optional lab work to practice
- Behind The Scenes FREE PREVIEW
- Top 3 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Video Meetings
- Deeper Dive The Reasons For The Dos & Don'ts
- What Should I Wear On Video?
- What's Behind You? Your Background is Speaking Too!
- Pulling Focus Away From You
- Glare in Your Glasses
- Practice Tips
- Lab 2a - Practice Your New Video Behaviors
- How To Behave On Video Quiz
- How To Start & End Your Video Meeting
- #1 Way To Bore Your Viewer
- Lab 3 – Practice Removing Distractions
- During The Video Meeting Quiz
- 4 Tips
- 4 Things To Avoid
- Your Eyes Communicate Too
- Video Meeting Checklist
- Coronavirus Quarantine Video Meeting Tips
- Video Meeting Etiquette
- Lab 4 - No Sound
- Bonus Tips Quiz
- Webinar Tips
- Jenn's Last Thoughts
- Lab 5 Last Lab
- The 10% To Remember
- Getting Better Video Meetings
- Video Coaching
- Video Job Interviews (Including More Info on Perception, Visual Bias and )
- Video Class Comparison FREE PREVIEW
“If you think ‘winging it’ on your video’s is okay, think again. Jenn’s course taught me how to enhance my brand and stop diminishing it with my lackluster video presentation.”Julie Steelman
“Jenn Flaa is the Bonnie Raitt of videology.”Nancy Rielle
“Jenn covers everything you could possibly want to know about how to look good and feel comfortable on camera...And does it from a really authentic, real place showing you how to shine from the inside out.”Katie Hess
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Rock Vocalist Jennifer Flaa began her career testing space flight hardware at NASA. She was QA Manager at Symantec and several Bay Area startups before founding Vettanna. She has setup the QA department at companies like eBay, Project InVision International and Skybox Imaging. She’s written training curriculums for tech workers, executives and entrepreneurs and has trained people around the world including Dell, Microsoft and the US Air Force. She also consults with executives and entrepreneurs about media training, publicity and social media. Recently expanding into on camera training to help professionals and experts be themselves when the camera rolls for teleconferences and vlogs so they can avoid the mistakes that diminish viewer confidence drive away customers. She is the author of "The Happiness Handbook: Living Your Extraordinary Life" and is the vocalist, flutist and songwriter for her bands Urban Fiction and The Zippy Katz.
How To Rock a Video Job Interview for Job Seekers
Project calm confidence on video intros and during video interviews
Video Job Interviewing for Managers, Recruiters & Hiring Teams
Project Calm Confidence on Video Interviews & Learn How Video Gives Mixed Messages
Secret Conversation Styles of Men, Women and Bosses
If your business communications are frustrating you this is the course for you. Bring an open mind and a willingness to experiment with new techniques in order to transform your business relationships. Did you know that men and women both have